Friday, May 22, 2009

Pool Partay

I've been doing absolutely no sewing lately. I have knitted a few scarves for me, Paige, Mum... they've come in handy with the stinking chilly weather we're having lately.
Unfortunately I can only knit squares or rectangles as I've never looked into reading a knitting pattern. Therefore, scarves are my specialty.
I've got lots of sewing ideas so I really need time to just sit down at the machine and bring them to fruition.
Anyway, seeing as I don't have any creative piccies and I haven't posted anything in aaages I'm going to show ya's some pictures from my niece Isabella's pool party for her 8th birthday. There's the birthday girl herself, Heathie kicking back in his pram watching the festivities, Paige making sure no icing was left behind on those candles, and my other niece Bailey displaying how the birthday cake looks mid-chew.

Birthday Girl
Heathie and his sparkly eyes
It's okay guys, I've got this one
Very pretty, Bai!

No comments: