Monday, March 23, 2009

Still Here!

Love this fabric!

I've been neglecting my little blog of late, just hanging around here reading all the other fabularse blogs of all the creative peoples over there -------------->
I haven't been sewing much the last couple of weeks, except for this lovely Hula Girls fabric liner for Beth's (Jess') new Maclaren stroller.
The top and bottom fold over like a pillowcase to stop it shifting around while it's in use. It's almost making me want another baby girl-child! Our little girl-child turned a big 4 last week and had herself a partay with all her little friends and all their beautiful pettiskirts. I'll have to annoy Tina for some photos since she is our resident photographer extraordinaire ;)
What else? Hmm. Wade's epilepsy seems to be under control way better, Ella has a boyfriend (shut up, Mum!), Jhye is obsessed with Club Penguin and Heath is still nuts about balls. And Daaaaaaaad.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I l♥ve your blog and your pictures!
♥ Hugs :)

Mels said...

Hi! I love your liner for the stokke stroller in blue. Will you be able to make me one too? my stokke is red. How much are your charges?