Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pay It Forward

What a gorgeous sentiment - and surprise parcels to boot.
So I was reading Curly Pops blog just now, who linked up to the clever What Were We Thinking blog, where I signed up for Pay It Forward...
So now you (anyone theeeeerrree?), lovely reader, just need to leave a comment here, with your email addy so I can get your contact details. There are just three spaces available. Then sometime in the next 365 days your postie will bring you a handmade treat, from my hands to yours.
In return, you do the same for three other people on your blog. Yup, that's it, I'm very excited!

Update:
ALL spots are taken now! Yippeeeee!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Ooohh Me, Me!!! Sounds like a great idea! My email is rachael-nick@ihug.co.nz

Jakki said...

oohhh me too! How do I register????? email is brekki3@bigpond.com

Shauna said...

YAHOO!!! I made it in the top three I posted this on my blog here:
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/2009/03/pay-it-forward.html