Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oi Oi Oi




We had lots of plans for Australia Day yesterday, none of which came to life thanks to a tummy bug for Paul, so we just hung around relaxing at home instead. Which was still nice since we all had an afternoon siesta together followed by a stroll around the block to visit Nanna and Poppy.
I sewed a little peasant dress for Paige using some gorgeous bottle-brush fabric and this tute. It was super-easy to make, I'll definitely be using the same pattern to get through some of my pile.
For Heath I did a reverse applique Aussie flag on a white chesty Bonds tee. I love these shirts, they're so soft and look sweet just with a pair of jeans or a cute nappy.

1 comment:

Jakki said...

I just love the style of this dress Lisa!! I have some fabric that would look awesome in that style! Love your Aussie day outfits! I wouldn't have thought to use bottlebrush-great ideas!