Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Sweet 16 My Boy


It doesn't feel like 16 years since my firstborn was first born. But, it is.. WOW and EEK!
So Happy Birthday my young man. You've grown up too fast.
I was hoping to post photos of him enjoying his birthday dinner, or hanging out with his mate and brother camping out in the backyard like they planned but the poor kid is spending the night in hospital after having a series of complex partial seizures today. We're going to have to have a double celebration tomorrow since it's Little Shag's 1st Birthday too. Make that a triple celebration for Uncle Andrew as well!


Editing to add: Poor bugger spent two nights in hospital (totally enjoyed the room service and his own TV with pay TV) but now has some medication to help control them and an appointment with a neurologist way earlier than I could get before. He's still had a turn each day since he's been home but his dose will go up on Friday and hopefully we can say sayonara to them sometime soon...

1 comment:

Jetta's Nest said...

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog! I couldn't go past this post without commenting and saying that I hope your young man got to celebrate his birthday and that his medication is helping.